ALERT: Our phone lines are down due to the change over to NBN. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will phone you as soon as possible
A small, $15 donation will give you membership to VOCAL Inc NSW and assist in providing practical support for men, women and children whose lives have been impacted by crime and trauma.
Examples of how your money helps others:
- Home security upgrades for women and children leaving violent relationships
- Securing bond for rental properties when women have left violent homes
- Emergency assistance for food, house hold items etc
- Personal items for men and women
- Christmas presents for children
- School supplies, uniforms for children in need
NSW Department of Justice funds our Victim Support Unit of 5 staff members to provide a victim support service to people in the Hunter Region.
VOCAL Inc NSW (the Charity) remains a unique service for all people in NSW. We are a holistic service and by combining our experiences and skills we assist victims, relatives, friends, witnesses, service providers and communities affected and harmed by any type of crime, particularly violent crime. Any victim, any issue, at any time.