Please call our office to receive positive support and strategies for help with

– Life After Crime

– Relationships

– Overwhelming emotions

If the crime occurred in NSW you may be eligible for counselling and/or compensation through the Victims Services.

If you live in another state in Australia, contact the relevant organisation in your state of residence. See support for victims of crime in other States.


Comments are closed.